• Go longer than ever with solar charging that gives you unlimited battery life in smartwatch mode
• Rugged GPS smartwatch is water-rated to 100 meters and constructed to U.S. military standard 810 for thermal, shock and water resistance
• Dedicated tactical features include Jumpmaster activity, waypoint projection, dual-position GPS format and preloaded tactical activity
• Go dark with stealth mode to disable wireless communication and data sharing
• Built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter plus multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
• Understand your body better with all-day health monitoring features that track your heart rate , sleep, Pulse Ox , respiration and more
• Built-in sports apps to take on running, biking, swimming, strength training and more; plus, VO2 Max and other training features
• Live connected with smart notifications , Garmin Pay and Connect IQ compatibility
• Extend your battery life and your time doing what you love using the power manager to see how settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life and make changes on the fly
• Battery life: unlimited in smartwatch mode (with solar charging1) and up to 48 hours in GPS mode (with solar charging )
• Dedicated fishing and hunting activity profiles
• Compatible with Xero, Astro/Alpha and inReach products to further enhance tracking, navigating and communicating in the wild
Long-running solar powered multisport GPS watch with scratch-resistant lens (Sapphire Solar Edition with Power Sapphire™; Solar Edition with Power Glass™) and always-on 1.3” display uses the sun’s energy to extend...
Suit your style with a smartwatch that’s available in two sizes with different colors and features a bright AMOLED display Know your body better with extensive health monitoring features including...
CHARGE LESSWith up to 11 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 26 hours in GPS mode, you won’t have to take off your watch every night...