READY TO CARRY OUT THE MISSION
Ruggedly designed to meet military standards, this premium GPS smartwatch offers specialized tactical features as well as mapping, music, advanced training features and more.
- tactix Delta has a premium design built to military standards (MIL-STD-810).
- Tactical-specific features include night vision compatibility and more for field ops.
- Navigate your world with multi-GNSS support and outdoor sensors.
- Measure running and cycling performance in ways you didn’t know were possible.
- Enjoy smart features such as payment, music and notifications when you pair to your compatible smartphone.
- Don't be limited by battery life; get up to 21 days in smartwatch mode.
- Tested to U.S. military standards (MIL-STD-810), the rugged yet sophisticated design features a large 1.4” display that’s 36% larger than previous tactix models.
- This smartwatch features a look to fit your lifestyle with a scratch-resistant domed sapphire lens, black DLC-coated steel bezel and black PVD-coated steel rear cover.
- Easily switch between daytime view and nighttime view with a screen that can be read by night vision goggles.
- Enable stealth mode to stop storing and sharing your GPS position and disable wireless connectivity and communication.
- If security becomes an issue, the kill switch wipes the device of all user memory.
- This feature works to calculate high-altitude release points according to military guidelines and helps to navigate you to your objective once you’ve jumped.
- Dual-format GPS coordinates and built-in topographic maps offer unparalleled situational awareness.
- Set and save remote geo positions to be used later for navigation.
- Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- Use ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
- View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.